If you have pre-arranged a visit or a meat pickup, here is how to get to the farm. We are located 18 miles west of Petaluma on Highway 1 between Tomales Bay and Bodega Bay.
From Highway 101 in Marin:
- Take the Washington Street Exit in Petaluma.
- When exiting the freeway make an immediate left which will point you west.
- Stay on this Street which later becomes a country road for approximately 10 miles.
- You will see a sign for Tomales, and the Coast Guard Base on the left.
- Get into the left turn lane and go left and travel approximately 5 miles to the charming town of Tomales.
- At this point the road dead ends into a stop sign. This is Hwy 1. Turn right, north and travel another 3 miles to our driveway.
- The address is 30201 (on the lefthand side) and is displayed on the mailbox post across from our driveway. There is an old California Gold sign that says “A.L. Cunninghame” on it. (It still hangs to remind us of “Dad”)
- Crossroads: We are the third driveway on the left after crossing Fallon Road. If you reach a stop sign (which is north of us 1 mile) you have gone too far.
- Please make sure you CLOSE THE GATE behind you, just as it was. Drive up slowly and watch for chickens and piglets. Park on the lower side of the loop and walk up toward the house, looking for us around the barns.